The Ntech Universal Stylus Pens are specially designed for most capacitive touchscreen smartphones and tablets to capture notes in an elegant and efficient way.
– Elegant Design
– Precise and Sensitive
– Universally Compatible
– Two-way Magnetic Cap
The Stylus pens are designed with an elegant white body and clear disc tip. The pen’s body is aluminium, which is lightweight, just like a conventional pen.
Precise and Sensitive
The touch screen stylus pencil tip is clear and thin, allowing you to see through the fine point. You can get a more quiet and accurate writing and drawing experience.
Compatible with most smartphones, android tablets, touch screen laptops/PC, and other capacitive touch screen devices.
Two-way Magnetic Cap Features
The magnetically attached cap will absorb at each end of the stylus for maximum protection on both sides of the pen. This makes it feel like a real pen and is durable and convenient.
1. DO NOT remove the plastic disc at the end of the tip, or the fine tip will not work.
2. When using the stylus, please ensure the disc is clean and fully touches the screen.
3. This Stylus does not support palm rejection. Please make sure your hands do not lie on the screen.
4. If the stylus lags and cannot write smoothly on the device, a reason could be that the device is not running correctly. Please restart the device or turn off other apps.
5. You can slide the screen but cannot write in a specific app, please check the app settings or confirm whether the app supports handwriting functions.
1. Due to the disc’s material being conductive plastic, before using the stylus on your device, please ensure that both the device screen and the disc are clean. Dirt can catch onto the disc, which may result in reduced sensitivity and, in some cases, even scratching your screen.
Normally, our stylus won’t cause scratches on a touch screen. However, we recommend you use a screen protector on your device to protect the screen from any possible damage/scratches caused by dirt on the disc or screen, damaged tips, or defective products.
If you suspect that your disc has been damaged in any way, discontinue use. A damaged disc may scratch the screen, so please replace it with a new disc.
When the stylus does not work in some apps, please do the following checks:
A. Both finger and stylus do not work.
1. Please check the settings of the app.
– If you find that your stylus can’t write in Memo, please turn on the “”Draw with finger”” button in the app.
– If you find that your stylus cannot write in Notability, please select “”Apple pencil: Disconnect”” in the app.
B. Finger works. Stylus does not.
1. Confirm that the device is compatible.
2. Try to replace the replacement tip.
iPad Pro 5th 2021(5G),iPad Pro(10.5/11/12.9 inches), iPad Air 1st/2nd/3/4/5th generation, iPad Mini 2nd/3rd/4th/5th generation, iPad 5/6/7/8/9th generation, iPhone 13 Pro Max/13 pro/13 Mini/12 Pro Max/12 Mini/11 Pro Max/11/XS MAX/XS/XR/8/7 Plus; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6/S7/Tab A7 10.4/A 8.0/S21/S20 Ultra/S9/S10+/Note 20/10/A90/A72/A80/A52/A50, Edge s/G50/P50/G8/G7/E5, Blackberry KEY2/DTEK60/Ghost Pro/Evolve, HTC, Google, LG, and other smartphones.
What’s in the box
4 x Stylus
4 x Magnetic Caps
4 x Disc tips
4 x Fibre tips