Unisex Socks for Maternity, Athletics, Travel, Nurses and Running
Compression Socks are designed to help prevent the occurrence of, and guard against further progression of, venous disorders such as edema, phlebitis and thrombosis. They provide the most compression in the ankle area and less in the calf area, promote blood circulation and oxygen flow, these not only prevent cramping, fatigue, swelling, but also help muscle recovery, spider, varicose veins and diabetic.
Knee-high compression socks are used not only to help increase circulation but also to help prevent the formation of blood clots in the lower legs. They also aid in the treatment of ulcers of the lower legs.
Unlike traditional dress, compression socks use strong elastics to create significant pressure on the legs, ankles and feet. They are tightest at the ankles and gradually become less constrictive toward the knees.
These Compression Socks offer graduated compression that increases blood flow throughout limbs, allowing for reduced pressure in the legs and feet. This reduces circulation related discomfort and aids to make long flights, long rides or any prolonged sitting more bearable.
Compression Socks are designed with a high heel reinforcement which also supports prolonged sitting periods. It ventilates, soothes and guards feet against pressure and friction. The built-in heel, toe tip, calf and Achilles tendon protectors targets all the pressure areas in your legs for energy enhancing and sprain preventing support.
• 10 Compression Target Zones
• Raised ribbing supports calf muscle and relieves fatigue
• Lower leg and foot support
• Stabilises Achilles tendon
• Extra padding for ankle
• Protects heel from pressure and friction
• Optimum pressure distribution on the sole of the foot
• Protects against abrasion of the toes
• Square ribbing relieves shin splints
• Checkered ribbing relieves shin splints
• Anti-slip grip elastic band
• Using graduated compression – maximum compression at the ankle that decreases up the leg – to soothe, massage and energise your legs and feet. Comfortable and discreet, thin enough to fit in any shoes. Easy to put on and great for everyday use.
• Improves blood circulation
• Helps reduce aches and swelling.
• Massages as you move to soothe tired, achy legs and feet.
• Vein therapy helps relieve symptoms of spider and varicose veins.