Quiet, Easy to hold, One-button operation, Kids and Adult Mask included
Compact and easy to hold in one hand, it can be used wherever and whenever. The Astarin Health nebulizer does not have an electric motor and uses micro-net type atomization, meaning it is quiet and suitable for adults, babies and the elderly. The Astarin Health portable handheld nebulizer uses MESH technology while the fine atomized particles produced promote alveolar absorption.
-Face mask with air vent hole
-Medicine cup release button
-Type C/USB port or battery charged
-Includes kids and adult mask
Mesh upgrade technology
The nebulizer utilizes microporous MESH technology to create delicate and cool mist.
The Astarin Health nebulizer produces little to no noise – noise level as low as 25 decibels.
Portable and Convenient
The miniature design of the nebulizer makes it portable and is easy to carry in your pocket, handbag, computer bag or any travel bag, and can be used anywhere, anytime.
The steam inhaler creates a fine mist which makes the smaller particles more soluble. The atomization and particles are 1-4 μm. Minimizes waste – <0.01 ml for a more efficient supply.
Suitable for all ages
The MESH technology is so quiet that the inhaler is suitable for adults, the elderly, children, and babies.
Easy to Use
1. Unscrew the top cover and clean.
2. Pull the protective cover off the spout.
3. Pour liquid into the water vessel and tighten the cover.
4. Attach the mouthpiece to the spout.
5. Press and hold the power button for 3-5 seconds.
Easy to clean
1. Remove the liquid cup, re-attach and lock it in place. Press and hold the “heart” button at the back to pull out the cup.
2. Fill the cup with tap water (do not exceed the maximum amount required).
3. Start the machine to clear up the blockage. It should work as per usual.
There are 2 power supply options available – you could either use 2 x AA alkaline batteries or use the USB extension cable. The unit is not rechargeable but will still operate in various situations.
Atomization rate: ≥ 0.2ml/min
Atomized particles: 1-4 μm
Liquid cup capacity: up to about 10ml, minimum 0.5ml
Working frequency: 108KHz±10%
Power supply: 2x AA battery (batteries not included)
What’s in the box?
1x Medicine Cup
1x Adult Mask
1x Kids Mask
1x Suction Nozzle
1x Dust Cover
1x USB Cable
1x Instruction Manual
The flashing blue and purple lights serve as a reminder that the air outlet is blocked.