The Styleberry Polygel Extention Kit is made for professional and home use. With 6 popular shades and 120 nail tips included you can use this kit to truly pamper yourself.
Easy Application – Our nail polish is easy to apply and long-lasting. Once applied it can last between 23-28 days provided it is cured properly via a UV LED lamp.
Salon Quality – Our gel is made from natural resin that ensures durability. The gel allows the nails to breathe while simultaneously providing strength to your natural nail. The formulation was designed to have no nicks, chips, or smudges.
Healthy Ingredients – All Styleberry nail polish is vegan-friendly, cruelty-free and non-toxic.
Nail Dryer (UV Lamp) Required – This gel is cured and toughened by putting it under UV light in a nail lamp.
Preparation is everything
- Use a nail file to file your nails to the desired shape.
- Push back and trim your cuticles.
- Gently buff your nails with a nail buffer.
- Clean your nails with a cleanser wipe.
Start with a base coat
- Apply a thin layer of base coat to all five nails, capping the ends. Avoid the skin and cuticle.
- Cure for 60 seconds under a lamp, it will still be tacky but this is normal.
- Using an extension tip that fits your nail apply a small amount of polygel into the tip using an orangewood stick.
- Spread the polygel onto the tip to the length required.
- Once you have applied the polygel onto the tip to your desired length, use a small brush and a small amount of cleanser to apply to the gel.
- Cover the nail with the gel side of the tip. Using your small brush and a small amount of cleanser, wipe around the nail edge (where the extension rests near to the edge of your nail).
- Cure for 60 seconds.
- Using your nail file, file into your desired shape. Then, use your buffer to buff over the gel to smooth.
- Using a cleanser wipe, wipe over the nail to remove dust and debris.
- Apply a top coat to all nails and cure for 60 seconds.
- Wipe away the sticky layer with a cleanser wipe and finish with cuticle oil on the skin around your nails to leave them feeling nourished.
- Removal Tip – If you want to remove the polygel, you can file the nail extension down and buffer before using acetone to remove balance of product.
What’s in the box?
- 6x Poly Gels (15 grams each)
- 1x Base Coat (10ml)
- 1x Top Coat (10ml)
- 1x Nail File
- 3x Nail Glitter Powder
- 1x Polygel Slip Solution (30ml)
- 1x Dual-ended Extension Brush
- 120x Plastic Nail Tips
- 1x User Manual