✔ Code protection to keep your money safe
✔ Multi-functional, which allows you to collect coins and paper notes
✔ Educational and interactive toy teaches you how to care and work with money
✔ Saves money so you can buy gifts for your parents, family and friends
This is an excellent way for your child to save their hard-earned pocket money and learn about saving money with this educational and electronic ATM. Let your kids learn financial responsibility while having fun.
This quality electronic piggy bank saves up to 100 paper notes and 600 coins at any given time. It offers positive development and interaction that teaches kids about money management and financial responsibility. There are two ways to save money; depositing the funds through the ATM slot or dropping the coins through the coin slot. You can save your pocket money that you have earned from your chores or sales from your muffin sales.
Simulated to work as an ATM
The piggy bank is made from environmentally safe materials and crafted to simulate an actual ATM. You are required to enter a four-digit code to make a “withdrawal.” If the incorrect code is entered, you will not be able to complete your transaction.
How to set/change code:
The default code has been set to 0000. To change the code, you need to do the following:
1. Enter the default code to open the safe door.
2. Press and hold the * button. The red light will flash.
3. Enter a new four-digit code within 15 seconds, then press the # button to confirm. The light will stop flashing.
4. Release the * button and close the safe door.
5. Your new password should be activated and will open the door when entered into the keypad.
How to use the ATM
1. Enter your four-digit code.
2. If you enter the correct code, the light turns green. Turn the safe handle clockwise to open the door. If the door is open for longer than 10 seconds, the light switches off, and there will be a beep every 20 seconds until the door is closed.
3. If you enter the incorrect code, the light turns red, and you will be told to “Please Try Again?”
4. The paper notes can be “deposited” into the mouth of the ATM and will be stored inside the safe.
What if I forget my password?
Remove the battery and re-install after about 30 minutes. The settings would have reset to their original status, and you would then follow the “How to set/change code” directions to set up your new code.
Material: ABS Plastic
Product dimensions: 20.5 x 15.5 x 15cm
Item weight: 550g
Recommended age: 3 years and up
What’s in the box:
1x Playful Panda Piggy Bank Electronic Mini ATM
1x User Manual
Please note: 3 * AA batteries are required but not included.
Should the machine not be in use for an extended period, we suggest you remove the batteries.