The Styleberry 9-piece gel polishing kit is made for professional and home use.
With 8 popular shades included you can use this kit to truly pamper yourself.
Easy Application – Our nail polish is easy to apply and long-lasting. Once applied it can last between 20-25 days provided it is cured properly via a UV LED lamp.
Salon Quality – Our gel is made from natural resin that ensures durability. The gel allows the nails to breathe while simultaneously providing strength to your natural nail. The formulation was designed to have no nicks, chips, or smudges. Healthy
Ingredients – All Styleberry nail polish is vegan-friendly, cruelty-free and non-toxic.
Nail Dryer (UV Lamp) Required – This gel is cured and toughened by putting it under UV light in a nail lamp.
Step 1: Prep the nail.
Trim, file and buff nails for a clean and dry surface. Push back the cuticle. Remove shine from the natural nail with a file or a drill, especially around the cuticle and edges of the nail. Use brush remove dust and clean. (*Before opening the bottle, roll the bottle between your hands back and forth to gently mix.)
Step 2: Apply the base coat.
Apply thin base coat, cure under UV/LED lamp for 60-90 seconds.
Step 3: Apply the colour gel.
Apply 1st thin layer of colour gel polish – cure. (60 seconds)
Apply 2nd layer of colour gel polish – cure. (60 seconds)
Apply 3rd layer of colour gel polish if needed – cure. (60 seconds)
*When applying colour, wipe excess gel with brush before applying strokes.
Step 4: Apply the top coat.
Finish off with a layer of top coat, cure under UV/LED lamp for 90-120 seconds.
– Do not apply too much of the base coat or top coat and, the thinner, the better, otherwise it will get the gel shrunk and peeled off.
Chip or peel off easily?
1. Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails, ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free.
2. Avoid to apply the gel to skin or cuticle
3. Remember to cap the nail edge. (Apply gel to the edge of each nail to seal the gel with the brush horizontally to avoid chipping.)
Check your cure lamp and pay attention to the curing time. UV lamp for 120 seconds, LED lamp for 60 seconds.
How to remove?
1. Lightly buff off the shine from the top of nails using a nail buffer.
2. Soak a cotton ball or pad with nail gel remover and place on top of each nail.
3. Wrap the nail with aluminium foil or any nail wrap to secure and allow the remover to soak.
4. Soak for a minimum of 15 minutes.
5. Remove cotton and foils one at a time and gently push off gel using a removal wand. The gel should come off easily without much effort. If necessary, re-saturate cotton and rewrap finger and soak for 5 more minutes.
6. Lightly buff nails again once all gel is removed.
We suggest you use a nail strengthener (after the base coat) for an extra layer of strength.
The softer the nail the easier they peel. We suggest you use a nail file or nail prep dehydrator (before the base coat) to ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free.
It’s important to avoid the skin and cuticle area otherwise it will peel off easily the thinner the better when it comes to applying all the steps. If it is too thick it could wrinkle and peel off easily.
168W UV LED Lamp
What if you could cure your nails, extremely fast?
Create quality at home! Become a true nail technician and create professional-looking nail sets. We are taking nail lamps to the next level with more power and faster curing times.
This nail lamp has 42 evenly distributed LEDs with 168W of power allowing fast and complete curing of almost all gels on the market. The dual-light gel polish curing lamp cures LED gels, hard gels, builder gels, artificial nail gels, sculpture gels, UV gels, and even tough shellac nail gels. Ideal for both home and salon. Forget about dead zones!
The nail lamp is designed to protect your skin from getting burnt and configured to protect your eyes.
The device comes with an LCD touch screen which can conveniently measure your time usage and allow you quick access to different settings.
The lamp incorporates an infrared motion sensor that automatically turns on and off when you put in/ take out your hands without pressing any button.
4 timer settings
The lamp has 4 pre-set timer settings depending on your nail polish thickness and type – 30s/60s/90s/120s.
The spacious lamp can accommodate both hands with ease, saving you half of the curing time. It is also perfect for curing toenails. The removable bottom plate and a handle provides to be cleaned and carried.
Dimensions: 23cm x 22.7cm x 10.9 cm
LED: 42 bulbs
What’s in the box?
8x Gel Nail Polish
1x User manual
1x 168W nail lamp with 42 bulbs
1x Power adapter
1x Instruction manual