The KitchenFX Manual Coffee Grinder will let you take control of your coffee! Grind for any brew: Whether you’re brewing fine-ground espresso or coarse-ground french press, our grinder has a built-in adjustable grind selector with over 15 settings ensures you have 100% control over the coarseness of your grind. We also include quick start guides, grind charts, and how-to videos to help you use your grinder to its fullest. Take it anywhere: The KitchenFX coffee grinder is not only small enough to fit in a handbag but can be taken apart to save space as you fly to Brazil or backpack through Japan. It requires no batteries, cords, or power to operate allowing you to enjoy fresh ground coffee beans indoors, outdoors, or anywhere in the world. Live your life, and we’ll accommodate.
• Built-in adjustable grind selector with over 18 click settings ensures you have 100% precision control over the coarseness of your Pour Over, Drip, Chemex, Cold Brew, French Press, Percolator, AeroPress, Turkish, Espresso, Keurig K Cup, Herb, or Spice grind.
• No batteries, power, or long plastic cords needed to operate your portable compact coffee grinder, allowing you to travel with and brew freshly roasted ground coffee beans on your next camping, hiking, backpacking, or outdoors trip.
• Convenient removable hand crank mechanism consistently eliminates over 90% of the noise that electric grinders produce. Imagine grinding your favourite java roast quietly in an office cubicle or in your kitchen when your loved ones are fast asleep.
• Crafted with the same essence as traditional Japanese cookware, our patent-pending ceramic combo burrs are design tested through three professional grade inspections to last 5x’s longer than stainless steel blades.
• Dimensions: 4.5 x 19.5 x 4.5 cm
• Item Weight : 270 grams
Our delivery policy is simple and straight-forward. We charge a flat delivery fee of R65 per order to anywhere in South Africa in 3-5 business days.
As soon as your order is en route and a tracking number is available, we will send this to you along with a link to track your order. Deliveries are effected using hand-to-hand couriers, and your order is fully insured from the moment it leaves our warehouse right up until you receive delivery.
Note that orders can only be delivered within the borders of South Africa.
Delivery lead times:
Main centres: 3 – 4 working days | Outlying areas: 3 – 5 working days
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-day Madness Guarantee:
If you are unhappy with your product within the first 30 days, in any way, we will give you 100% refund and 15% off your next order. We call this the Madness Guarantee.
You have 30 days, since the day item was received, to let us know if you are unhappy. To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be in re-sellable condition (unless the product is defective) with the packaging in tact.
For returns, please email email@example.com with the subject ‘Returns’ and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
We will provide you with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid “lost packages” situations.
When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer’s credit card or original payment method shortly after.
If your product is giving you problems we offer a 12 month product warranty on all goods purchased through Monthly Madness. Goods will be collected and assessed before any refunds are made.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number if you have a defective product issue.