When you get your nails done, you feel invincible… Like a goddess! Why not bring more of that energy into your life?
✔ Long-Lasting Wear
✔ Easy to Use & Apply
✔ Vegan & Non-Toxic
✔ Salon Quality
The Styleberry 24 piece gel polishing kit is made for professional and home use. With 20 popular shades included you can use this kit to truly pamper yourself.
Our gel is made from natural resin that ensures durability. The gel allows the nails to breathe while simultaneously providing strength to your natural nail. The formulation was designed to have no nicks, chips, or smudges. Healthy
Our nail polish is easy to apply and long-lasting. Once applied it can last between 20-25 days provided it is cured properly via a UV LED lamp.
“The Process Was Quick & Easy!”
“What a lovely experience. Often getting your nails done is a tedious process and takes the whole day. But this was quick and I’m super happy with how it looks. It seems like a really good quality product. Overall the whole process from base-coat to top-coat was quick and easy and just really enjoyable.”
“Powerful And Painless!”
“I’ve never used a light that was that powerful and efficient, I really enjoyed the whole experience. Using the gel lamp all the way through was really great because it felt powerful and warm on my hands, it wasn’t painful in any way and it didn’t burn. When my nails came out, they were perfectly set, usually, nail lamps can be tacky but this was fantastic.”
How to Apply Gel
Step 1: Prep the nail
Trim, file and buff nails for a clean and dry surface. Push back the cuticle.
Remove the shine from the natural nail with a file or a drill, especially around the cuticle and edges of the nail.
Use brush remove dust and clean. (*Before opening the bottle, roll the bottle between your hands back and forth to gently mix.)
Step 2: Apply the base coat
Apply thin base coat, cure under UV/LED lamp for 60-90 seconds.
Step 3: Apply the colour gel
Apply 1st thin layer of colour gel polish – cure. (60 seconds)
Apply 2nd layer of colour gel polish – cure. (60 seconds)
Apply 3rd layer of colour gel polish if needed – cure. (60 seconds)
*When applying colour, wipe excess gel with brush before applying strokes.
Step 4: Apply the top coat.
Finish off with a layer of top coat, cure under UV/LED lamp for 90-120 seconds.
Do not apply too much of the base coat or top coat and, the thinner, the better, otherwise it will get the gel shrunk and peeled off.
Chip or peel off easily?
1. Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails, ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free.
2. Avoid to apply the gel to skin or cuticle
3. Remember to cap the nail edge. (Apply gel to the edge of each nail to seal the gel with the brush horizontally to avoid chipping.)
Check your cure lamp and pay attention to the curing time. UV lamp for 120 seconds, LED lamp for 60 seconds.
How to remove?
1. Lightly buff off the shine from the top of nails using a nail buffer.
2. Soak a cotton ball or pad with nail gel remover and place on top of each nail.
3. Wrap the nail with aluminium foil or any nail wrap to secure and allow the remover to soak.
4. Soak for a minimum of 15 minutes.
5. Remove cotton and foils one at a time and gently push off gel using a removal wand. The gel should come off easily without much effort. If necessary, re-saturate cotton and rewrap finger and soak for 5 more minutes.
6. Lightly buff nails again once all gel is removed.
Tips & Tricks
We suggest you use a nail strengthener (after the base coat) for an extra layer of strength.
The softer the nail the easier they peel. We suggest you use a nail file or nail prep dehydrator (before the base coat) to ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free.
It’s important to avoid the skin and cuticle area otherwise it will peel off easily The thinner the better when it comes to applying all the steps. If it is too thick it could wrinkle and peel off easily.
What’s In The Box
20x Gel Polish (7ml each)
1x Gloss Top Coat (10ml)
1x Matt Top Coat (10ml)
1x Primer (10ml)1x Base Coat (10ml)
1x User manual