Pureganics is a highly concentrated Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C Serum. It improves cuticle aqua content and binds water to the skin, reducing wrinkle appearance. Hyaluronic Acid is known as the best NMF (Natural Moisturising Factor) in the world. The Vitamin C lightens skin tone while fading sunspots and discolouration. It leaves skin moisturized, light, and refreshed with elasticity.
What is the difference between the Vitamin C Serum and the Hyaluronic Acid Serum?
The Vitamin C serum helps protects skin from free radical damage, helps with cell turnover, gives skin better tone, helps with the discolouration of the skin, and gives a brighter appearance to the skin. The Hyaluronic Acid serum sunspots for super hydration also aids in collagen production and gives the skin a more supple and soft looking appearance.
– Plumps and hydrates skin.
– Assists in balancing skin moisture levels.
– Fights against anti-ageing with free radicals.
– Diminishes surface lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen.
– Naturally lifts and firms sagging skin.
Directions to use:
– Wash and pat skin dry.
– Apply toner before serum (If wanted).
– Apply a thin layer of serum over the desired area, allow drying.
– After serum has dried completely, apply your favourite moisturizer.
Volume: 30ml (3% Hyaluronic Acid and 3% Vitamin C)
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)-5, Biosaccharide Gum-2, ethyl ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Trehalose, Hydrolyzed Tremella Fuciformis, Polysaccharide, Rosa Rugosa Flower Extract, Honey Extract, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Portulaca, Oleracea Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Ethylhexylglycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrolyzed Albumen, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum