– The Lumina LED Grow Light is a 600W double switch light that has different buttons for different growing stage of your plants.
– It has a veg button fit for the germination stage and a bloom button fit for the flowering stage.
– No reflector no danger many other grow lights use led spotlight reflector to make the light look beautiful, but we don’t use it because the led reflector is not heat-resistant.
– If a short circuit occurs then the reflector at 80C is easy to melt and cause a fire.
– Full spectrum we did lots of experimentation to ensure that this full spectrum design promotes plant growth.
– It includes universal Blue Red IR UV and white light provide everything plant desire in the natural sunlight. – The expensive IR UV led promote plants to defence mechanisms, blue and red led is essential light for plant growth.
– Double switch the Veg and Bloom button have different functions.
– Veg switch it’s a blue LED and white LED for seeding or young vegetative growth.
– Bloom switch it’s a red LED and white LED for flowering/blooming.
– View Angle of LEDs: 90°and 120°
– Compare to HPS/MH the 600W LED grow light can replace traditional 400-watt HPS/MH while consuming only 108 watts! More effective coverage area than any reflector series lights.
– It is perfect for a 60x60cm growing area at 60cm height.
– The difference is that there are double cooling fans so this extends the lights life.
WHAT Makes an Excellent LED Grow Light?
– PPFD Value PPFD is Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density. When you choose a plant light, you should compare the PPFD values of different plant lights.
– The larger the value, the better the growth of the plant.
– Actual Power the actual power of the plant light always varies with different conditions.
– Core Coverage in addition to the above two, when you choose a plant light, you also need to compare the cover area of the plant lights and the size of the core coverage area.
– In the germination stage, you can hang the plant light higher so that the coverage will be larger, but during the flowering stage, you can hang the plant light lower because the plant needs more light at this stage.
– You have to compare different coverage areas to choose the plant light that suits you.
– Dimensions 40 x 17 x 5.8cm
– Weight 2kg
– Actual Power 100 watts ±3%
– Input AC100-240V, 50-60Hz
– Core Coverage 45.7 x 61 x 60cm
– Lifespan ? 50,000hours
– Material UV Protection and Fire-Proof PC Cover + Metal Frame
What’s in the box
1 x Lumina LED Grow Light 600w Plant Grower
1 x Cable
2 x Hanging Straps